Re: [OM] Fomapan 100 (not bad...)

Subject: Re: [OM] Fomapan 100 (not bad...)
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 14:52:32 -0400
Dawid,

I like the leaf in the chain link fence, the tonality if beautiful. I've
used some of this in 120 size but quit because it curled so bad. I haven't
tried it in 35mm though. I've used the 400 Foma film in 35mm but didn't like
it as much as Tri-X and Tmax 400. Here in the USA Freestyle sells Tri-X
rebranded as Arista Premium 400 and Plus-X as Arista Premium 100 For about
$2 a roll (35mm only), same as they charge for Foma. I've used a lot of the
rebranded Tri-X, the price can't be beat.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography