Re: [OM] Darkside anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] Darkside anyone?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 06:19:45 +0100
I shouldn't have thought so, Chuck.  It looked like a very good deal, but it's
a different system for someone like me.

I will have a look at my 3 interchangeable-lens cameras in the way you suggest;
I have always recognised that the SWF is a way of mitigating sensor dust and is
unlikely to eliminate it completely.

Chris