Re: [OM] Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experience out there?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experience out there?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:42:28 +0800
I'm also on the market for a wide lens for my E-PL1, what put me off (a
little) is the small aperture of the Olympus 9-18 at the long end. Instead
of reading what DP say may be it is better just to look at their samples:

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/reviewsamples/albums/olympus-m-zd-9-18mm-f4-5-6-review-samples/slideshow

I will wait until early next year to see how their 12mm performs.

C.H.Ling