Re: [OM] 50mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f2
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:45:52 +0200
By all accounts, assuming you are happy with a four thirds
body, the D.Zuiko 50mm f/2 is one of the best lenses ever
tested, it's superlative to say the least. It's optically
superior to the OM Zuiko.

Remember, a D. Zuiko lens has to resolve twice as well as an
equivalent 35mm lens just to render the "same" level of detail.
And the D. Zuiko does this indeed.

If using four thirds, I'd much rather get the D.Zuiko, even though
the OM Zuiko is much better-built, and prettier (IMHO).

I wish Olympus' Micro FourThirds (M. Zuiko) lenses had similar optical
quality
to the FourThirds (D. Zuiko) lenses...

Dawid