Re: [OM] Fomapan 100 (not bad...)

Subject: Re: [OM] Fomapan 100 (not bad...)
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 05:05:53 -0400
You're welcome. I like the feather pic too, but the leaf one was definitely
my fav. The 400 Foma film isn't horrible, I just like Kodak's 400 films
better. I don't have any of my photos with the Foma 400 online but I just
remembered some that my ex-girlfriend Catrina has on her website that she
used it for. We bought it for a while to save $$ when we were together and
dirt poor. She got better results with it than I did!

http://catrinakleven.com/portfolio/street/photopages/3rf08-1.htm

http://catrinakleven.com/portfolio/street/photopages/3rf08-2.htm

http://catrinakleven.com/portfolio/abandoned/photopages/till-door.htm

http://catrinakleven.com/portfolio/abandoned/photopages/rosebud.htm

Those were all with Fomapan 400 developed in D-76 1+1 at EI-320. She used an
Olympus OM-4T and 50mm f1.4 Zuiko for all of them if I remember right (was a
couple yrs ago!)

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography