Re: [OM] Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experience out there?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experience out there?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 00:28:34 +0800
I have the 24/2 mounted on my 5D II most of the time, mainly to document our
daily life, it is great under a tight place like restaurant. I found it can
do almost anything a 40mm can do but not the other way round.

I got a LX-3 for my young son, even it claimed the high ISO performance is
better than previous LX-1 and LX-2 but I still found it is not that great
for low light.

C.H.Ling