Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 2
From: zuiko <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:12:38 +0200
David,

I have no problems with Studio 2 crashing on snow leopard, but I pay
attention in not willing too much, mostly processing only one roll of
film a time, ie circa 36 - 40 pictures in one go.

I also close all other programs and free as much ram as possible (but
that's on a four year old macbook pro with 2 GB of ram)

To me Studio gives the best colour and is the only option I think for
removing distortion?

Iwert