Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 2
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:39:20 +0200
Oh yeah, I fully agree with you about distortion correction is a must! You can
also correct it manually using this info:

Go to photozone or slrgear and enter this data in C1Pro to correct distortion,
vignetting, etc... but it is a pain in the neck. I would appreciate CA auto
correction in Studio 2, I hate playing with numbers to minimize purple fringing.

Olympus color rendition is lovely.

I work with a MAC PRO Early 2008 / 8GB / One Xeon 2.8 GHz Penryn processor /
RAID 2 x 750 Western Digital RE2 drives.

The main problem of Studio 2 is that it doesn´t take advantage of multicore
despite of being mentioned under preferences.

It crashes when you activate many options, trying to fine-tune many of them at
the same time. Yes, I process more images, aprox 500-750 images at the same
time.

One drawback of Studio 2 is that it doesn´t save any xmp file automatically
when you are developing raw images.

Regards,

Dave