Re: [OM] 50mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:26:41 +1000

> If everything is better in decimal, why don't we have 10 hours days of
> 100 minutes each? Just sayin' :-)

Because when Robespierre attempted to introduce such a thing,
recalcitrant old farts like you sabotaged it!

Body sense? How many fingers do you have around your parts? 12?
(Hmmmm....)
A base ten system makes a lot more sense than any other, whether the
basic stride length unit is arbitrary or not.
However, in the interests of fair play, I'll include conversions into
versts, bushells, cwt., cubits and parsecs in future.
Which parts of your body do they correspond to?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx