Re: [OM] While on the subject of Aperture - anyone using nik sharpener 3

Subject: Re: [OM] While on the subject of Aperture - anyone using nik sharpener 3.0
From: zuiko <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:31:50 +0200
First question:

what color gamut can your displays display, and are the screens color
calibrated?

Second: I use the "autumn hues.pf2" picture style when using the 5D,
you should be able to upload the style to the camera. To my taste the
colour is much better. For the 5D I also see I have to compensate at
least +1 stop when using aperture priority. I use the canon software
for developing by the way, it is only there one can opt for the
"autumn hues"... don't know about aperture.

I'll attach the pf2, it is small anyway.

Iwert