Re: [OM] (OM) Photographing autumn colours etc (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photographing autumn colours etc (long)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:08:28 -0400
Well, that was quite a long dissertation and I now understand very well
your spending priorities.  But what I don't understand is your inability
to accept that the limitations you find with digital photography can be
solved with the simple expedient of setting a -2/3 exposure compensation
on the camera.  Just go do it.  It's simple and you'll be happier.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt