Re: [OM] More with the 100/2

Subject: Re: [OM] More with the 100/2
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 13:53:37 -0300
CH ... you have very accurate eyes ;-)
I had the hope the flare issue went unnoticed.

But ... how do you rule out it's not a CA issue of the OMZ 300 4,5?
More: what if there is some CA, and I had made wrong levels
adjustments, and boosted Red a little while 'Sharpen edges' too?

Remember some of the flowers are moving, ghosting shouldn't count as
flare ! - shutter speed might have been 1/60 IIRC.

Fernando (who is not asking now, all the question I have prepared for you ;-) )

Rushing to work .................