Re: [OM] Incident Light metering

Subject: Re: [OM] Incident Light metering
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:10:12 +0200
Chuck, that looks like a lovely camera, and much more versatile than
the Linhof for perspective correction, DOF enhancement, and accurate
framing.

A very different type of camera. The Linhof is one of the world's
biggest
scale-focusing point-and-shoots, but with that comes quick photo
opportunities, ease of use, and extreme rigidity / build quality, it
really feels like an oversized Leica (and so it should, at 3x the
price new...)

But I must admit, the Shen-Hao looks wonderful, I wouldn't say no to
one!

Dawid

P.S. I really don't care about brand names, I just happened to get the
Linhof for
cheaper than any other 6x17 available to me at the time, it's all in
the lens
in anyway.