Re: [OM] OT: Leica L mount adaptor for mFT?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Leica L mount adaptor for mFT?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:08:44 -0500

> Don't be silly. I have a couple of friends who are much worse for
> different mounts - MUCH!
> Er - too many lenses? Can you explain that concept?

For a few years I lived by the concept of "If you can't carry all your
cameras and lenses at one time then you have too many cameras and lenses.

Digital really screwed that up.

But the premise is sound, I think...  Maybe being forced to live with three
or so lenses through financially hard times had influenced that
opinion--it's easy to be judgmental about people eating steak when all you
can afford is beans.

Yet, I look through my current kit and think about what I can do without...

...still looking.

AG Schnozz