Re: [OM] Incident Light metering

Subject: Re: [OM] Incident Light metering
From: Paul Cox <tastydoublecapp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:21:43 -0500
I'm interested in a hand-held meter because the camera with which I am
currently enthralled (Voigtländer Perkeo) has no meter.  As small and nice
as OM bodies are, I got tired of carrying around one of mine just for the
meter, and don't yet trust myself, even with print film, to use sunny 16 and
guess.  I'm likely the odd man out around here though.

I hope the Lunasix is still properly calibrated.  That is a nice looking
meter. :-D

Paul C