Re: [OM] ZD F2 zoom reviews on TOP

Subject: Re: [OM] ZD F2 zoom reviews on TOP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 16:43:57 -0400
Canon has adopted that in the 5D Mk II and other cameras but,
unfortunately, I have a 5D Mk I.  The 5D Mk II supports custom focus
data for 20 different lenses.  But I doubt that it would work with my
Tokina and Tamron lenses.  Fortunately, I'm not aware of any focusing
errors with those lenses.

Chuck Norcutt