Re: [OM] Incident Light Metering, A moment of weakness

Subject: Re: [OM] Incident Light Metering, A moment of weakness
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:38:02 -0500
My question is, who is "Markel"?

I know the OM-4T had this and I suspect the -3T and -2s as well.

The 3Ti has no self-timer. It's mass-dependent for vibration control.

The OM-2S is a slightly different beast than other OM bodies in the sequence
of events when the shutter is fired. It has the greatest lag of all the OMs,
and the vibration caused by the actuator arm occurs farther ahead of the
exposure.

Personally, I think the OM-1 was the absolute worse at vibration of all the
OM bodies I've had. And this is handheld, not delayed exposure.

AG