Re: [OM] OT: Noise levels in light aircraft, was More eruptions

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Noise levels in light aircraft, was More eruptions
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 13:26:17 -0500
That link gives the most information I have seen on analysis of cockpit
noise and ways of dealing with it.  You might like to sacrifice a week's
wages to get an ANR headset.

Do you have an audio panel that allows the use of headset and mike to
communicate with your student?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA