Re: [OM] OT: Noise levels in light aircraft, was More eruptions

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Noise levels in light aircraft, was More eruptions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 14:52:38 -0400
That's interesting and thanks for that.  The piano is a bit out of tune
but I can hear every note just fine.  Some of the mid range sounds like
it might be a tad louder but that's hard to say since it may also be my
varying strike pressure.  I'm not a piano player.

What're the bottom and top frequencies?

Chuck Norcutt