Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:19:06 +0200
So you are using Micron and Kingston. Right?

I guess the computer came with 8 Gb of Micron and then you added 4 GB of
Kingston. Right?

Yeah the main trouble is that he told them he only wanted Apple Certified
Memory. Of course you can use third party memory suppliers but now the computer
crashes!

Thank you very much for your help.

David Irisarri