Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:51:24 +0200
Close it came with 4 X 512 apple supplied ram which I sold to a pal at
work and then I bought the kingston so we each had 4Gb then last year I
bought the extra 8Gb from an online mac supplier but I didn't know what
manufacture it was until you said -  Micron as I just plugged it in and
it worked.

In our work macbooks we have the  kingston generic memory  upgrade and
they have been fine.

I think you misunderstood me, I believe you are right it IS a memory
problem, but not necessarily because its 3rd party memory  just that it
is a  faulty module.

Good luck in any case