Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:23:04 +0200
Thank you very much for your help. I understand what you meant but I remember
when I used to mount PCs, the motherboard manufacturer used to recommend just
only a brief list of memory manufacturers. This is why I want to know Apple
suppliers.

I have at this moment this list.

0x802C  Micron
x7F7F7F0B00000000 Nanya