Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help - Mac Users
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:40:00 +0100
He must be running something wacky on his computer, David.  I have had no
trouble with Snow Leopard since the first update.  Perhaps your friend needs to
Repair Permissions and then run something like Onyx
(http://www.titanium.free.fr/) to clear the caches, reset Spotlight and
LaunchServices.  These are processes that would be carried out automatically
and periodically if the computer were left on all the time.

My RAM, third party stuff, is by 0x7F7F7F7F7F9B0000

I had 2Gb originally, but decided to upgrade the RAM to 4Gb to make sure that I
could run PS and Aperture at the same time

Chris