Re: [OM] OM-2S(P) viewfinder illuminator something

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S(P) viewfinder illuminator something
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:30:58 -0400
The real "common problem" is that people may be using weak or wrong type
of batteries.  Advising that you shouldn't push the illuminator button
starts a myth. Light does put a load on the batteries, so if they are
already weak, that (or battery check)  could put them over the edge.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977