[OM] MMF-1 and mDZ 9-18

Subject: [OM] MMF-1 and mDZ 9-18
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:44:48 +0100
I only went in to look ...

But Campkins Cameras in Cambridge had the FT to mFT adaptor so I bought it for
my GF-1.  But first I tried a 40-150 on it to check that it would focus
properly.  I came home and tried my 12-60 and 50-200 (non-SWD) and neither
would work in AF, demanding instead that I switch to MF.  The little GF-1 looks
wacky with either lens fitted.

But Campkins also had a mFT 9-18 and that is a tiny lens!  When collapsed it's
only slightly longer than my 40/1.7 and quite a bit less in diameter.  I really
fancy that, but for the price (£649 in Campkins!).

Chris