Re: [OM] Extensive Mt. St. Helens pictures from the Boston Globe

Subject: Re: [OM] Extensive Mt. St. Helens pictures from the Boston Globe
From: JTimpe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:10:17 +0000 (UTC)

>PS : Ken... watch your mouth about us elderly drivers. Someday you'll be one
>too.  ;o)

My brother is one, and drives a pickup/fifth wheel combo.  Is undergoing deep
brain stiumlation surgery in about a month to try to check somd of the symptoms
of Parkinson's.

He doesn't creep and crawl, but it does give me some consternation  knowing
that he's still out driving that combo with the degree of tremors he has.......

I'll stick to more manageable vehicles and nice accomodations along the way...