Re: [OM] Sony compact competitor to micro 4/3 (as Climbing camera)

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony compact competitor to micro 4/3 (as Climbing camera)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:45:07 -0400
Be sure to read the stuff about the control interface.  I was decidedly
unimpressed.  And especially so given where they've come from with
Minolta.  I suspect the Minolta guys (if there are any left) had nothing
to do with this camera.  This comes from the same mentality that gives
your FM tuner up/down push buttons for tuning rather than a smoothly
controlled rotary knob.

Chuck Norcutt