Re: [OM] MMF-1 and mDZ 9-18

Subject: Re: [OM] MMF-1 and mDZ 9-18
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 07:14:35 +1000
Mine arrived yesterday from B&H NY. Come off it, it's almost double
the length of my 40mm! :-)
Smaller diameter though. It is extremely compact for what it is.
Yes it's pricey but maaaate - 18-36mm. What would you have paid for
that once? What did you pay for an OM 18mm?
I bought a 4/3rds 40-150mm with type 2 adapter as well because the
price was amazing - under $200 the set.
I was going to give it some exercise this weekend but I may have a
Sony NEX5/16mm to play with instead.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx