Re: [OM] OM 50/2 prototype = 40/2, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 50/2 prototype = 40/2, etc.
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:53:55 -0400
Speaking of the 40/2 (that came from the 50/2 prototype), I have a nice OM 40mm
f/2 for sale If any one is interested. It's on ebay now but I'd let it go for a
little less to a list member. Very complete, near-mint condition with orig. box
and all paperwork. Amazingly GoKevinCamera recently sold one in similar shape
for $900 (!!!).

I have a nice 75-150 available too, with original case, caps, etc. And some
other OM glass too. I love it all, but need to thin the herd as I find I am
shooting medium format almost exclusively now.

Feel free to email directly.

-Ed Sawyer