[OM] Demise of the Gs? [was Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experience

Subject: [OM] Demise of the Gs? [was Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experience
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:37:27 -0400
Oh, Yes indeed.  Find it highly distracting though doesn't bother the
CFO a bit.  It suddenly worsened even on a DVD and as the Sony Bravia
was under warranty called Sony.  First had the HD Cable Box changed out
as instructed.  The Comcast guy saw exactly what I meant and implied
the HDMI standard hasn't even settled yet and correctly said the new
box would not fix it.  It drives him batty too. The complete
electronics board sans power supply was swapped out and it was 80%
better.  I wonder if FIOS is any better with this.  I never noticed any
voice/picture mismatch/ sync issue with analog signals.

 An All kinds of sync problems, Mike

Bill Pearce says:
With cable and over the air, we have ongoing problems with sound and
picture
being offset slightly sometimes.