Re: [OM] Permanent OM to EOS conversion

Subject: Re: [OM] Permanent OM to EOS conversion
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:31:42 +0100
Can't see that swtching either the camera EOS mount to OM or the lens OM
mount to EOS would make any difference to the brightness of the viewfinder
image, Ali. I assume that you are focusing at full aperture before stopping
down for the exposure?

You could try an EOS RT though - it might make the other EOS seem brighter!

Piers