[OM] Sony NEX-5 Hands On

Subject: [OM] Sony NEX-5 Hands On
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:29:55 -0700
 From TOP today:

"You really cannot go in depth about a camera if you had it in your
hands for only a couple of hours, but you can tell what it is about. And
Sony NEX cameras are all about consumer photography. I know that some
might consider that term an oxymoron, but we are talking about the kind
of photography that doesn't really care about capturing the perfect
composition, that doesn't really care about technique, and even less
about the intricate technical details of cameras. The people who commit
consumer photography care about capturing the emotional content of their
lives—the easier they can do that, the better.

More here.
<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2010/05/sony-nex5-hands-on.html>

Moose