[OM] Demise of the Gs? [was Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experien

Subject: [OM] Demise of the Gs? [was Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experien
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:37 -0400
Moose says:

HDMI is settled enough for ordinary HDTV. Because I could and was
curious about any difference, I wired my HD signal to the TV with both
semi fancy composite cables and an HDMI cable. I can't see or hear any
difference.

Thanks for commenting --all very good points and all were investigated
prior to calling Sony then Comcast then Sony again.
The surround sound processor made it worse but using the Bravia
speakers didn't fix it.  Component video quality
seems no different than HDMI at least with HDTV signals to me either
and the sync issue is unchanged.  The Comcast guy asked me to try
Component
hook-up to the box prior to him coming out to change the box--he said
Sony would require them to change the box prior to servicing, and he
was correct.

Thanks for commenting,
Mike