Re: [OM] Permanent OM to EOS conversion

Subject: Re: [OM] Permanent OM to EOS conversion
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:41:49 -0400
Well, that should settle it.  I just went to mark HappyPageHK as a
favorite seller of AF confirm adapters and discovered I had already done
that some time back based on someone else's recommendation.  I've gotta
do something about this memory of mine.  Oh yeah.  Rule #1 is to depend
on the wife.  Problem is she doesn't pay any attention to this sort of
stuff.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt