[OM] New Multi Coated OM shift 35 available and 18mm f3.5 / 21f2

Subject: [OM] New Multi Coated OM shift 35 available and 18mm f3.5 / 21f2
From: zuiko <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 17:11:28 +0200
Hello everybody,

I have a New Multi Coated OM zuiko 35mm shift available. It is in very
good condition and includes the original box, instructions and case.
Serial number is in the 11X.XXX range and also the reflections show
this is the rather rare late multi coated variation.

Image quality is very good (I can mail samples if wanted), shift
mechanism with nice friction, not too loose, not too tight.

At f8-f16 everything is sharp right into the shifted corners.

I also have one extra 21f2 (got my old one back and suddenly there was
a second one as well, one is enough really!) and an 18mm f3.5

I tested two 35 shifts (both multi-coated) and three 21's: f3,5 and f2
and there is no visible difference in sharpness, all are very good.

I'll keep the 21f3.5 as well for now, since it is so nicely compact
and shares its hood with the 35 shift. the f2 is better at f2-5,6 off
course, at small apertures there is no visible difference with my
copies. Focussing is much easier with the f2 however, certainly on the
5D with darker screen...

Mail me off list for more details.

Iwert