Re: [OM] IMG: One More Airport Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: One More Airport Photo
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 23:25:56 -0500
Bill,

You are correct.  I had typed King Air several times in other posts, and
just screwed up in this one.
The T-tail Cessna is a CJ-2.
There is one King Air 90 based at THA, and Travelairs, both old and new,
have been here.  The Beech Heritage Museum is located here, so it is with
embarrassment that I got the names mixed up.  At age 80, maybe I need to
quit trusting my memory. ;-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA