Re: [OM] wahoo!

Subject: Re: [OM] wahoo!
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 14:14:27 -0400
The Apple BT keyboard also works with ipads. Same keyboard.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's the miracle of Life -- ain't it good to be alive?" -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard