[OM] Nathan's PAD 29/5/2010: Botox Whores

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/5/2010: Botox Whores
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:45:28 -0400
Spotted in SoHo this morning. Not everyone likes Sex and the City
(personally,
I neither like nor dislike it, never having seen a single episode):

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#883193542_fzF99-O-LB

The trip is coming to an end, flying home to Alicante via Madrid
tomorrow
evening.

Nathan

Some nice catches in NYC and Boston.  Have a safe easy trip home.  Glad
we got to meet.  Hope you liked the Cambridge Brewing Co.
It is one of the oldest micro-brewers in the area and has many award
winning hand crafted beers.  It was a tad noisy, though.
I got a few shots at ISO 3200 with the Zuiko 50/1.4 at 1/50 wide
open--need some PP as the noise was not only audio.    Not many extra
photons around that evening.

Mike