Re: [OM] wahoo!

Subject: Re: [OM] wahoo!
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:36:01 -0300
I did.

A recent bill came to $19.28. I gave the nice person at the till a $20 bill,
a nickel and a quarter and said that I was due a looney [local speak for a
$1 coin] and two pennies.

She called a supervisor and asked how much was due to the customer.

One is reminded that Starbucks' adverts for behind the counter staff often
contain an interesting one liner ......"university grads preferred".

I'd mastered the $20.30 and $19.28 complexity before I was 10 years old.

jh