Re: [OM] OT: Aperture, was Few Fotos for Fun week 21 and 20

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Aperture, was Few Fotos for Fun week 21 and 20
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 19:52:08 +1000
I cannot speak for Ian, but for me no. I do similar to Ian (I have
YYYYMM Albums subbed under Projects named by camera - which is also my
directory structure on disk), but can now no longer Import the
directory without it wanting to import that directory name as a
top-level Project. Annoying.

There may be some other way, though I have yet to find it, and Ian's
email doesn't give me hope.

Cheers,
Marc