Re: [OM] DiImage Scan Elite 5400

Subject: Re: [OM] DiImage Scan Elite 5400
From: James King <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:54:16 +0100
Mostly works
Infact many of the programs supplied with windows are actually 32 bit
apps, the 64 bit internet explorer still does not have flash and other
basic support so the default one is actually the 32bit one running under
an widows emulator (WOW - windows on windows)
The only things that fail are those applications which rely on 32 bit
device drivers that you cant install e.g. Nikon scanning software, etc
etc...
James

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo