Re: [OM] Mamiya vs. Hassy

Subject: Re: [OM] Mamiya vs. Hassy
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:57:10 -0500
Don't know about the RZ, but I used an RB on a daily basis for about nine
years, so I'm thoroughly experienced with it. There was plenty of mirror
slap, and the lenses were so lacking in contrast, that the smallest spot of
light anywhere in view, even on another planet or in a parallel universe,
gave the flattest, greyest results. I understand that later lenses were
improved with that new stuff they called coatings, but don't know.

Bill pearce