[OM] OT Mail clients, was Which Grad ND system if any do you like?

Subject: [OM] OT Mail clients, was Which Grad ND system if any do you like?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:36:45 +0100
I don't think that that's true, Ken.  I might have misunderstood what you want,
but I have 8 email accounts on my iPhone's Mail app and replying to any email
will send using the account to which the original email was addressed.  This
email is a good example, although I have 12 email accounts on my Macs.

In addition, you can change the sending account before you send the message.

Chris