Re: [OM] Mamiya vs. Hassy

Subject: Re: [OM] Mamiya vs. Hassy
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 18:15:14 -0500
The RB lenses were coated with something haze-like, and although I've never
used them, the RZ lenses are reputed to be much better in terms of sharpness
and contrast. To advance the film in the RB, you advanced it with the 35mm
like thumb thing on the removable back, and then cocked the camera with the
big thumb lever on the RH (!) side. I think lenses fit both. Don't know if
the RZ is lighter, but I certainly hope so.

Bill Pearce