Re: [OM] Exhibition "You are <not> here"

Subject: Re: [OM] Exhibition "You are <not> here"
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 22:15:36 +0200
Great idea to make this site, Jez (and Kevin).

Viewfinders is a great photography club. I joined it in the late 1990s when I
lived in Brussels and have remained a member even though I left Belgium in
2000. I participated in the first exhibition at this location a few years ago,
it is a wonderful venue.

I rarely make it to club events, but have been fortunate enough to meet with
members when I travel to Brussels.

And even if the web images may not look that sharp, based on my experience, I
can assure you that the prints at the exhibition are stunning.

Well done, Viewfinders!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain