Re: [OM] Exhibition "You are <not> here"

Subject: Re: [OM] Exhibition "You are <not> here"
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:32:23 +0200
Reply came back:

*The virtual expo should be sharpened, as this was ticked before exporting
those, but the images on the profiles maybe not so.*
*
*
*It looks great on my mac screen, but not so great in Windows, I think this
is due to Mac managing colours etc better than windows does.*

Too bad - but the people who run the club are all just volunteers doing
their best...
Thanks for looking,
jez