Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output

Subject: Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 19:23:15 -0500
I'm not sure I've found that one killer app yet, but I'm getting
close. As brilliant as the iPad is in some things, it has to be one of
the most brain dead devices around. Even my 10 year old palm pilot is
superior in some regards. There was a reason why we bought palm
centros rather than iPhones.

AG

On Saturday, June 5, 2010, Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I found a nice app that allows one to make the iPad into something like a
> network drive. One can create a profile for it in Windows' MyNetwork Places
> on as many PCs as one wants and move documents in and out.  Even permits
> directories and folder structure.  No need to sync to the dreaded iTunes.
>  This device appears as though it will become more and more useful. The app
> is ReaddleDocs.
>
> Joel W.
> --

Ken Norton