Re: [OM] Some more DZ35/3.5 Macro shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more DZ35/3.5 Macro shots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 07:01:33 +0100
Thanks, Jim.

It does hunt, but only because you probably have a long focus to find with the
slightest movement of the lens, one moment on the near stamen of a flower, the
next on a distant leaf.  I've always found it to be pretty speedy except when
the focus has to  move a long way; but once you are in the region it's almost
instant.

Chris