Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output

Subject: Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:31:55 -0500
That's shocking.  Mine was already a rust bucket when I bought it in 1988, so I
know all about replacement of nose, fenders, and rocker panels.  The body shop
I worked with back in the day no longer touches rust mitigation.  Too oogie for
them now.  These are all tales to tell the grandchildren.  Sadly my kids want
nothing to do with my old projects.

Would happily trade the '74 2002 for an OM-3Ti in good shape.

Joel W.