Re: [OM] 4/3 adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3 adapters
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:03:52 +1000
I have bought off ebay - Roxen - but I'm not recommending them as they
sold me a knock-off B+W filter. Nice fake - almost identical - apart
from being aluminium of course. Now he's begging me to take back the
negative feedback. I think not - he's still selling them and knows
what they are of course. Theft.
The designs of the cheap ones are various but I can't imagine any of
them doing harm to a lens or body. I haven't had any problems and I
have about seven different ones - OM, Leica M and Minolta. Oh hang on,
there's an M42 and a T mount and a couple of Tamron Adaptall ones too!
Only recent problem I've had is with crap caps.

The Cameraquest versions (Kindai?) are horribly expensive, as are the
Novoflex units. Of course they are guaranteed to be exact.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx